The Mint 400
2020 Mint 400 VIP Hospitality Pass - Will Call Pick-Up
All the amenities of the VIP Hospitality Suite will be fully open Saturday, March 7th. VIP’s will have access to the exclusive spectating area, access to the best parking and exclusive cash bar on Friday, March 6th.
VIP Hospitality Suite Passes Include the following on Saturday, March 7th:
- Access to the Race Day Start/Finish VIP Hospitality Area
- TV screens broadcasting the live stream, leaderboard and tracking.
- Access to the best parking in Primm, closest to the Start/Finish line.
- Exclusive spectating area in Primm
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner prepared by Michelin Star Chef, Drew Deckman
- Craft & domestic beer, wine and alcohol at an exclusive open bar
- Shaded seating
- Private, air conditioned restrooms
- Phone charging stations
- (1) 2020 Mint 400 Decanter ($79.95 retail value)
- (1) T-Shirt ticket for any of our official merchandise stands ($29.95 value)
Bottom line: The VIP Hospitality Suite is the best way to experience The Mint 400 on race day.