The Off-Road Sock
The main ingredient in our socks is “Bamboo”. Dirt Co. bamboo socks deliver comfort, durability and style, as well as being hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and odor eliminating. In addition, bamboo is naturally ecological and sustainable.
We knit our Dirt Co. socks with viscos from Bamboo. What does that mean?
· Natural fiber
· Self-regenerating. The fastest growing plant on earth at 4 feet per day
· Grows pesticide-free
· Naturally wicks away sweat and moisture from a person’s feet because it absorbs and evaporates humidity better than any other fabric available
· Thermal regulating. “It adjusts to a body’s temperature”. Cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter
· Best for sensitive skin
· UV Protective against the sun’s rays
· Biodegradable. It simply returns to the earth effortlessly
· Washes and wears softer and lasts longer than cotton or cotton blends
· Colors do not bleed or crock. Bamboo fiber’s reactive dye molecules combine with the molecules of the yarn create a permanent bond and becomes part of the yarn
On top of all that, our Dirt Co. socks are the most comfortable socks you'll ever wear however, they aren't cholla proof. Take 50% off your first pair (excludes packs) using discount code "CHOLLA" at check out.
Sizes: Medium (7 - 9) Large (9.5 - 12)
Fiber Content: 80% Bamboo Viscos, 17% Nylon, 3% Spandex